Me and Mojca added ball bearings to our Dual Hunter and her TT01E.
nothing special, almost a complete tear down , but since i didn’t build it in the first place it was nice to familiarize myself with the construction. the builder was a bit sloppy with removing from the tree and also used too much grease . its now greased correctly with ceramic and anti wear grease. The supposedly complicated already completed gearbox was really simple. now all we need for the weather to clear so some driving can be done.
Chassis without gearboxes
super greasy parts
I love the tires and the rim pattern , they differ on different sides.
Ready to run, added some hop up metal wheel adapters and some foam body guards.
I’ve built the TA04SS over the weekend but its missing a servo , ill blog about that when i get the servo in the mail and install it.