its time to review the year 2012 .
– started on February 25 2012 , about two to three weeks after i got back into it RC .
– it had bout 4200 views
– the most popular day was the 28th of October with 78 views
– Visitors came from 73 countries ! Most came from Slovenia. The United States & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
– 265 pictures uploaded ,thats 5 per week.
– i own 15 RC vehicles, 12 Tamiyas, 2 Axials, 1 HPI
– i bought 2 kits this year, 8new ones and 4 used , out of the each there was one RTR
– i sold 5 kits, everything nitro had to go
– painted 11 bodies , mojca did the decals on 5
– Custom paint jobs : 3
– used up 25 cans of Tamiya PS paint
– toasted two motors and one esc
– puffed one lipo
– rolled at least 100 times
– lost many pins and screws
– spent …. Too much !
– Onroad : TA03F followed by TA04SS
– Offroad : Blitzer Beetle followed by Dual Hunter
– Crawler : Wraith followed by SCX10
– Color : Tamiya PS-14 Copper
– Motor: Tamiya GT Tuned followed by Turnigy TrackStar 10.5T Sensored Brushless Motor
– ESC: Hobbyking Sensored 60A followed by Tamiya Teu302BK
– Tool : 3racing ball cup tool followed by Eagle Racing Hex driver set
– TB01 Rebuild
– DF03 Rebuild
– Dual Hunter Rebuild
– Wraith hood mod
– Blitzer Beetle Racing shell
Pushed into 2013:
– Motor and ESC change for the Wraith
– improve steering on SCX10
– Build TL01
– Build FF02
– Build FF01
– Rebuild FF01
– make custom battery holder for TA03F Pro
– do a proper showcase for each model
– film more
– drive more
– crawl more
– spend less !!!!!
– get a tb03, a m05 for me and mojca, a rc4wd trailfinder 2, and another car for Mojca ,all if the money situation allows.
– get a soldering station
– get a GT3c for Mojca and dual duty for the SCX10
All that is left for me, is to thank you my dear readers, and wish you a happy and prosperous RC year 2013 !
Thank you !