Yesterday i removed the stick on wheel weights which were causing bad tire performance and replaced them with the super hard to get flexible window leading, which a friend of mine sent from the UK.
It comes in a 9mm strip which is flexible and easy to mold into the trough of the Axial 1.9 beadlock . The weight advantage is a bit less that with the stick ons , but for placing its excellent .
Last time out i noticed a bit of a squeak , so i’ve oiled the driveshaft cups a bit , also i’ve improved the rear pinion angle by making longer upper links. And i’ve cut two bolts down a bit to prevent rubbing on the driveshaft at extreme flex.
Today I took it up Roznik again , over the same route as two days ago and the difference is massive, the front tires deform again and climb. I think i can improve the fronts even more by tweaking with the foams. It was really muddy so the claws got clogged up quickly ,but still held up nicely .
The center of gravity is still too high so i will have to relocate the battery lower , also i need to tweak the ride height because i got high centered a couple times.
all in all i am quite pleased , i’ve solved the tire weight problem , also i’ve managed to find the light cover which is missing in all the pictures 😀