Lets kick things of . I have been super busy with other things so there was not much time for RC , but i did get some Blade flying time in.
I took the Wraith up to Roznik to check out the devastation the sleet made and to start the 2014 RC season. It all went fine until i started noticing a certain smell … of burning windings. The 27 turn stock axial kicked the bucket , it still works , and i’ve managed to get the Wraith almost to the top , but it lacks the torque it used to have . So its time for a new motor .
ill use the disassembly time to swap around the receiver to the 6 channel and maybe change the transmission case to a metal one, if i can get it in time.