Time do some catching up of the last month.
i received the R2j Land anchor which is a better size for the Cherokee ,the other one is just too big, and some sand boards from Ikketech.
the third triangle black bits are the JCAD SCX10 RULR rear link risers for improved anti squat geometry , they required new rear links , but should work with stock ones , mine were already custom to begin with.
in preparation for the G6 i’ve ordered a set of AXIAL AX30708 Hard Steel Locked Transmission Gear Set and the Jazrider Metal SCX10 gear case . This is the only case besides the Vanquish one which allows for running a mirrored transmission but for a much lower price point.
installation went smoothly but i noticed that the outdrive which was drilled to accept trough pins was bound to fail and it did , well into a trail run with a friend. cue the long pause.
about 3-4 weeks later this arrived from Korea and the US:
– Junfac Hardened Universal Shaft (82-117mm) 5mm hole (J90031)
– Junfac Hardened Universal Shaft (95-130mm) 5mm hole (J90032)
– Gmade 1.9 RH03 wheel hubs (Black) (4) (GM70134)
– RRPC1587 Robinson Racing Super Spur Gear 48P 87T AX10
– AXA1326 Axial Spacer 7.5x6mm Grey (6)
– AX30435 Axial Steel Outdrive Shaft Set (2)
– RC4WD OEM Steel 1.9 Stock Beadlock Wheel Hexes
– STRC Machined Aluminum Motor Plate Black Axial Wraith
The shafts are self explanatory , the hubs are backup if the TSS wont work with the OEM hex hubs, because i can’t risk loosening tires on the G6 , the spacers are needed because the now metal transmission case isn’t flexing as before and i get some spur gear wobble because of that and i got a robinson spur gear just in case . The motor plate is a replacement for the stock one which is a bit bent which also contributes to the wobble. The outdrives are there to get back 4wd. Installation will follow as soon as i get some time together.